We advise on all questions of individual employment law.
We support employers of all industries, from start-ups to medium-sized companies, in all legal questions of employment law. In addition, we take over the nationwide representation in court before the labour courts. As an employer, you enter into great obligations and bear an enormous responsibility for your employees. This brings the potential for conflict with it. We attach particular importance to effective, cost-saving and fast advice, even in everyday labour law matters.
In the event of conflicts with the employer or colleagues, we reliably advise and represent you as an employee. This includes, among other things, the critical review of your employment contract before signing it, as well as possible negotiations with your employer and the proper handling of the employment relationship.
It is of great importance to us to achieve time- and thus cost-saving solutions.
Areas of expertise
Labour law for employers
- Preparation and implementation of dismissals and representation in dismissal protection litigation
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Advice on how to deal with employees in the event of severe disability, maternity leave, parental leave, incapacity to work, etc.
- Preparation of notices of termination, references, warnings etc.
- Representation in court
Labour law for employees
- Protection against dismissals, severance payments
- Audit of employment contracts
- Negotiation of termination/settlement agreements
- Legal representation